[Workshop] All the secrets of successful breastfeeding in Paris
Let’s meet up in collaboration with The Leche League Association on Monday, the 15nd of June, 2015 in Paris to help you discover all the secrets of successful breastfeeding in Paris.
La Leche League France (LLL) is an association under the law of 1901 which is recognized for public interest affiliated with La Leche League International.
In the program:
– The physical and psychological benefits of breastfeeding for the baby and the mom
– The first days of breastfeeding,
– Encountered difficulties and tips to overcome them,
– Correct positions to take when breastfeeding
– And answers to all the questions you might be asking yourself!
This free workshop is open to all the future and young English speaking mothers in Paris.
The event will take place in the MammaFashion maternity fashion store which will host this workshop before opening the doors to the public.
Monday, 15nd of June
From 10 am to noon
MammaFashion, 35 rue de Cotte 75012 Paris
How to get there –> Store Mammafashion
Please let us know on Meetup if you would like to participate because the number of seats is limited.