10 ideas for fathers-to-be in Paris
Your best friend will be a father in a few weeks and you have no idea what you can give him. Don’t worry, Pregnant in Paris is there for you.
Several things are possible, but they all need to be “suited” for the future father (in french of course, you do live in Paris ;)
1) A gift for the baby showing that “my dad’s the best”
2) A useful gift for the dad that will help him take care of his baby like a man
3) A funny gift to make his friends laugh
– A rocker baby bottle. Who’s never dreamed of saying “My dad was a Rolling Stone”?
– Love my Dad baby body suit for baby girls already in love with their incredible dad
– Bib: “I’m going to have the same job as my dad”
– Messenger-bag diaper bag especially for dads (he can even put his laptop inside)
– A carrying scarf to keep baby warm against him
– An educational book because being a dad is not that easy, especially if it’s the first time
– A t-shirt with a special message for the dad-to-be, because not only expectant mothers should be able to show how happy they are on the streets of Paris
– The super-kitschy diploma for best future dad
– Pins from the 80s
– Dad-to-be comic book that teaches nothing serious whatsoever
For “useful” gifts, try the shops in Paris we listed in the article: The best shops in Paris for maternity clothes.
The MammaFashion shops in particular offer baby bottles, baby body suits, diaper bags and carrying scarves.
For books, try any Parisian bookshop or look online.
For funny gifts, good luck ;)